If you’d like to receive updates about new stories and novels, be sure to get on my email list (upper right corner)!
A Short Bio…
Tracey’s writing draws from her experience as an Army Reserve paramedic and exposure to helicopter medevac (she obtained her helicopter pilot license in 2001). She is an avid motorcyclist and owns a motorcycle accessories business (Leader Motorcycle Accessories). Her hobbies include music, Taiko drumming and outdoor activities of all kinds. She lives in small-town Minnesota with her husband and two young children. Download Bio (PDF).
* Take Two named quarter-finalist, Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award (February 2013)
* True Surrender named Gold Medalist, 2012, Military Writers Society of America
* True Surrender named Finalist, Romance category, 2012 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
* Last Chance Rescue named Finalist, Romance category, 2009 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
* Short Story, Born Rescuer, “Highly Commended” (from over 2000 entries), 2009 Tom Howard Short Story, Essay and Prose Contest
* Essay published in Why We Ride, May 2009
* Essay “Biker Dad and Two-Wheel Tranquility” published in For Daddy With Love, May 2010
* Essay “The Great Motorcycle Spirit” published in Press Pause Moments: Essays about Life Transitions by Women Writers, September 2010
* Recorded two cover songs, “The Rose (Surrender Version)” and “Cool Rider”
* Produced two music videos
* President, Romance Writers Association Northern Lights Chapter (2013)
Take Two: a Hollywood Romance First in “Lady Biker Series” (September 12, 2013) Download
Biker Chick Music Video Leads to Cool Rider Project (February 1, 2013) Download
True Surrender Military Romance Novel Gold Medal Winner (October 8, 2012). Download
Author Makes Indie Award Finalist for the Second Time (July 25, 2012). Download
Tracey Cramer-Kelly Biography (PDF)
Tracey Cramer-Kelly Bio Photo (JPG)
True Surrender Overview (PDF)
True Surrender Book Cover (JPG)
Last Chance Rescue Overview (PDF)
Last Chance Rescue Book Cover (JPG)
Media/Press Interviews/Book Reviews (True Surrender): Click here
Media/Press Interviews/Book Reviews (Last Chance Rescue): Click here
Sample Interview Questions (Download PDF)
What inspires you to write?
What was your favorite True Surrender scene to write?
True Surrender focuses on Aaron’s point of view. Why did you decide to write from a male perspective?
How does your background as a military paramedic impact your writing?
You are also a helicopter pilot. How did you become interested in flying helicopters?
How does your background as a paramedic impact your writing?
True Surrender is your second novel. Tell us a little about your first.
What other writing projects are you working on?
You own a motorcycle accessories business, and are an avid motorcycle rider. Does that aspect of your life show up in your writing?
With a business to run and a young family, how do you find time to write?