I still wake up many days astounded that I am a mother, business owner, and author/producer. It doesn’t seem quite fair that I am so incredibly blessed!
I like to say that I write about ‘bikers, soldiers and celebrities’ but I do make forays into totally different characters (such as taiko drum players, cowboys and ex-baseball heroes, ha). I mostly write full-length and novella-length romantic fiction, but have also explored short erotic fiction and scriptwriting. I also try to keep one toe in the music world, contributing vocals to several albums as well as releasing my own covers. I have even been known to produce music videos and book trailers!
My writing draws from my experience as an Army-trained combat medic and paramedic (that’s me on the left at my Army AIT school graduation!) as well as over 20 years of being a “biker chick” (that’s me above). Another really cool thing I’ve done is learn to fly a helicopter (and yes, there’s me when I passed my flight test!).
I am married to man who actually puts up with my crazy ideas (and who keeps me grounded) and have two young children (son Nathan, and daughter, Evelyn) to whom I am ‘super soccer mom.’ For someone who swore in my younger days that I’d never have children, I am regularly astounded by my capacity for love and humbled by the blessings these two bring to my life.
My husband and I own a motorcycle accessories manufacturing business (Leader Motorcycle) which is my full-time job – and has been since 2003.
I love to hear from readers, so drop me a note (tracey (at) traceycramerkelly.com) and/or follow me on whatever social media platform you prefer.
* Take Two named finalist, Romance category, 2014 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
* Take Two named quarter-finalist, Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award (February 2013)
* True Surrender named Gold Medalist, 2012, Military Writers Society of America
* True Surrender named Finalist, Romance category, 2012 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
* Last Chance Rescue named Finalist, Romance category, 2009 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
* Short Story, Born Rescuer, “Highly Commended” (from over 2000 entries), 2009 Tom Howard Short Story, Essay and Prose Contest
* Essay published in Why We Ride, May 2009
* Essay “Biker Dad and Two-Wheel Tranquility” published in For Daddy With Love, May 2010
* Essay “The Great Motorcycle Spirit” published in Press Pause Moments: Essays about Life Transitions by Women Writers, September 2010